Friday, November 13, 2009

Activist Poster: Work in Progress


The assignment for this project was to create an activist poster. My topic was anti-drug. I drew a skull to resemble death, sadness, and sickness. It took me a while to think of a topic during this project, that was the hardest part for me. It seems that the focal point in my artwork is definitely the skull. I wanted people to focus on the skull, to remind them what happens when you do drugs. Currently, it is bland, so I will work on changing up the background and the photos.

I hope I can keep the A's and B's I keep receiving in this class next semester. I hope I learn about photoshop, as it is a handy program to know how to use. I enjoy this class, and I hope to continue to enjoy this class throughout the rest of this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment